|Animals in Summer
Contributor(s): Spalding, Maddie
ISBN: 1503823776 ISBN-13: 9781503823778
Publisher: Childs World Inc
OUR PRICE: $27.10
Product Type: Library
Published: January 2018 Annotation: Engage readers with stories of animals in summer. Readers are introduced to multiple different animals in summer, which are enjoying the flowers and fruits of the season and adjusting to the warmer weather. Additional features include a table of contents, a phonetic glossary, an index, an introduction to the author, and sources for further research. A kid-friendly project inspires creativity and hands-on fun.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Animal behavior; Juvenile literature.
- Summer; Juvenile literature.
- Animals; Habits and behavior.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Earth Sciences
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Concepts | Seasons
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 1-2, Age 6-7|
|Series: Welcome, Summer!|
|Book type: Easy Non Fiction|
|Physical Information: 8.25" H x 9.75" W x 0.25" (0.65 lbs) 24 pages|