|Accept And Value Each Person
Contributor(s): Meiners, Cheri J., Johnson, Meredith (Illustrator)
ISBN: 1575422034 ISBN-13: 9781575422039
Publisher: Free Spirit Pub
OUR PRICE: $10.80
Product Type: Paperback - Other Formats
Published: April 2006
* Not available - Not in print at this time *Annotation: The world is becoming more diverse, and so are the daily lives of our children. Accepting and valuing people and groups who are different from oneself and one's immediate family is a critical social skill. This book introduces diversity and related concepts: respecting differences, being inclusive, and appreciating people just the way they are. Includes questions, activities, and games that reinforce the ideas being taught.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Toleration; Juvenile literature.
- Individual differences; Juvenile literature.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Issues | Values & Virtues
- Juvenile Nonfiction | School & Education
|Lexile Measure: 260|
|Academic/Grade Level: Kindergarten, Ages 5-6|
|Series: Learning to Get Along|
|Book type: Easy Non Fiction|
|Physical Information: 9.25" H x 9.25" W x 0.50" (0.35 lbs) 35 pages|
|Descriptions, Reviews, Etc.
Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed., has her master’s degree in elementary education and gifted education. A former first-grade teacher, she has taught education classes at Utah State University and has supervised student teachers. Cheri and her husband, David, have six children. They live in Laurel, Maryland.