|Chicken Soup for the Soul Just for Preteens: 101 Stories of Inspiration and Support for Tweens
Contributor(s): Canfield, Jack (Compiler), Hansen, Mark Victor (Compiler), Newmark, Amy (Compiler)
ISBN: 1935096737 ISBN-13: 9781935096733
Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul
OUR PRICE: $13.50
Product Type: Paperback - Other Formats
Published: July 2011
* Publisher temporarily out of stock at this time *Annotation: A collection of 101 true personal stories from older kids and adults about their preteen years, recalling issues with friends, embarrassing moments, bullies, family, sports, self-confidence, crushes, life lessons, and learning to do the right thing.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Preteens; Conduct of life; Juvenile literature.
- Preteens; Conduct of life; Anecdotes.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Issues
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Family
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 4-6, Age 9-11|
|Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul|
|Book type: Juvenile Non-Fiction|
|Physical Information: 8.50" H x 5.50" W x 1.00" (0.94 lbs) 384 pages|
|Descriptions, Reviews, Etc.
Contributor Bio(s): Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Amy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.