|I Have a Question About Divorce: A Book for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder or Other Special Needs
Contributor(s): Gaines, Arlen Grad, Polsky, Meredith Englander
ISBN: 1785927876 ISBN-13: 9781785927874
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley
OUR PRICE: $14.95
Product Type: Hardcover
Published: February 2018 Annotation: Considering the questions a child might have about divorce, it gently offers answers to them using straightforward text and clear illustrations. Perfect for children aged 5-11 with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other special needs, or for concrete or visual learners
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Divorce; Juvenile literature.
- Autistic children; Family relationships; Juvenile literature.
- Children of divorced parents; Juvenile literature.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Family | Marriage & Divorce
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Issues | Special Needs
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Issues | Emotions & Feelings
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 2-3, Age 7-8|
|Book type: Easy Non Fiction|
|Physical Information: 8.50" H x 8.50" W x 0.50" (0.62 lbs) 39 pages|
|Descriptions, Reviews, Etc.
Contributor Bio(s): Arlen Grad Gaines is a licensed clinical social worker based in Maryland, USA. Meredith Englander Polsky has been working in social work and special education for more than 15 years and lives in Maryland, USA.