|A Day Without Immigrants|
Author: Ouellette, Jeannine
Publisher: Compass Point Books
Published: July 2007
Retail: $33.99 OUR PRICE: $2.99
You Save 91%
Binding Type: Library Binding
Annotation: On May 1, 2006, immigrants in the United States left their jobs and their schools for a day to bring attention to immigration law and the rights of immigrants.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Social Issues | Emigration & Immigration
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Migrant labor; United States; Juvenile literature.
- Immigrants; United States; Juvenile literature.
- Illegal aliens; United States; Juvenile literature.
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 4-6, Age 9-11|
|Book type: Juvenile Non-Fiction|
|Target Grade: 4-6|
|Grade level: 4-6|
|Physical Information: 9.50" H x 6.25" L x 0.50" W|
|Bargain Category: Social Studies, Non-Fiction, Middle School, History, High School|
|Grade level(s): 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th|